Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First entry

Okay so I had a blog in 2010 but due to some nosy family members and drama they created I chose to discontinue it. That being said I am so excited to start this new blog. I have been at a crossroads in my life for the past year or so. My youngest, whom are twins, started kindergarten last year and so I became a stay at home mom with no kids at home. I told my husband that I needed to take that year to have off after having kids at home for 14 years. However my ambitions to get in the best shape of my life and start school and create a better me, sort of gave way to zumba twice a week but also going out to lunch with friends all the time. I discovered pinterest, BIG time sucker but I love it so much! Never started school...PROCRASTINATOR! So I decided this school year was the year. Then my brother called and asked if I could keep my nephew for a month, which is turning into two, because he had to go work in North Dakota and his EX wife is in prison, long story. I said sure, again PROCRASTINATOR. For some reason I have been terrified to start the next chapter of my life. I have had kids at home all my married life, how do I put myself first and walk the path I was meant to walk as an individual? I will always be a mom but now my kids are growing up and have there own agendas and I'm left asking, hey what about me? Even though they are not old enough to move out I feel like an empty Nester and a sense of loss comes with that. So I am finally ready to embark on the next chapter. I will register for school in the spring and I will finally start to put my health first. Now that it's out there I guess it's official so stay away procrastinator bug, I don't have time for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment