Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Debate

Whose watching the debate tonight? ME! I think this could be one of the most important elections ever! I have one thing to say to people who don't vote "If you don't vote, you have NO say in how this country is being ran." The reason I say this is because you can complain all you want about things but If you are not proactive and read up on your candidates, locally and nationally then you are doing this country and yourself a great disservice. You have freedom because of our right to vote. Woman especially should vote. If you have never read what the woman in this country went through to make it possible to vote then you should educate yourself and then maybe you will see your right to vote as a PRIVILEGE!! I will not tell you who I'm voting for although I think most of you can guess. My family is split down the middle in politics. Some are Democrat or liberal and others are republican or conservative, it makes debating very loud and messy so we tend to stay away from the subject in family gatherings. I am tired of people telling lies regarding politics which I guess is ironic right? People do not read up on who they are voting for. They go off of what the media tells them to do, now I will say that being objective in this political race has been hard however I feel that I have done enough research on BOTH candidates to make an educated Decision on the matter. I suggest you do the same considering that this country could go further into "hell in the hand basket" or it could turn around and make people believe and have hope again. The decision lies with who you vote for in your state and how they vote for president. So make wise choices and I pray that this country will have a leader we can all be proud of. Almost debate time people!!! :0)

1 comment:

  1. We had Scouts, be YouTubed the debate when we got home. I knew I couldn't sleep without watching it! I think that means I am getting old!

    ReplyDelete