It's raining and cloudy today which I love considering we get like a week of rain a year! Halloween is right around the corner and Christmas decorations are up, let us enjoy one holiday at a time please. Although I do like getting my Christmas shopping done early. One thing I can't Wait to do at Christmas time......when people say "Happy Holidays" I say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" Oye people are so stupid If your offended by Merry Christmas get over it!!! The kids have no school tomorrow, Awesome sauce I get to sleep in!!! Have a great day everyone
Thursday, October 11, 2012
OYE!
There are so many things going through my head regarding this election and I think I'm getting too involved because I'm starting to get scared and angry about people's ignorance. I am going to try and steer clear of it on my blog. One thing I need to figure out, how to get my pictures to line up perfectly the way I want so it doesn't look all a mess, like I just threw them on here. Any suggestions? My sister is moving to Brazil! I'm freaking out but so excited for her. One thing I wish I would have done that BOTH of my sisters have done is travel before I had kids. I know I will be able to travel once mine are grown but there are things I wish I would have done first. Baby Nick is crying at my legs wanting me to pick him up, he is the cutest little thing.
It's raining and cloudy today which I love considering we get like a week of rain a year! Halloween is right around the corner and Christmas decorations are up, let us enjoy one holiday at a time please. Although I do like getting my Christmas shopping done early. One thing I can't Wait to do at Christmas time......when people say "Happy Holidays" I say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" Oye people are so stupid If your offended by Merry Christmas get over it!!! The kids have no school tomorrow, Awesome sauce I get to sleep in!!! Have a great day everyone
It's raining and cloudy today which I love considering we get like a week of rain a year! Halloween is right around the corner and Christmas decorations are up, let us enjoy one holiday at a time please. Although I do like getting my Christmas shopping done early. One thing I can't Wait to do at Christmas time......when people say "Happy Holidays" I say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" Oye people are so stupid If your offended by Merry Christmas get over it!!! The kids have no school tomorrow, Awesome sauce I get to sleep in!!! Have a great day everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where's the video? Merry Christmas! :):
ReplyDeleteit wont work!!!!
ReplyDelete