Tuesday, October 16, 2012
This week
Well my husband passed his karate test and is now a 2nd degree red, two away from a black belt, I'm so proud of him. I can't believe how fast this month has gone by, it's almost Halloween and I haven't done any Christmas shopping! Back in the day I would have had it done by now. Yesterday I surprised my husband. Our grass in our front yard was literally 2ft. long every lawn mower we have used on it has broken and I was sick of driving up to my house feeling like I live as white trash so I hired a landscaping guy to come over and mow it and make it look pretty. I didn't tell my husband so when he came home last night from work he was shocked and soooo happy. It took so much stress off of him. That's right good wife deed gets me brownie points!!! lol My oldest son turned 12, when did he grow up? We decorated pumpkins for Halloween, carving has given way to painting them, my kids don't want to get there hands dirty! LOL Every year I say I'm going to do so many fun things with my kids for the holidays and every year I don't feel like I do much with them so to start the season we painted our cute pumpkins to put in our nice newly mowed yard and played night hopscotch!! Have a great day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment