Monday, February 25, 2013
DANG YOU COKE
Quick update. My biopsy results came back and I don't have cancer! I will probably still have my uterus taken out but I'm waiting until my insurance kicks in for that. we found our dream house in Henderson. 4320 sq. ft. 7 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms. Basement, three story. Wood burning fireplace, office, beautiful wood floors. On an acre, up against a mountain. Only $166,300 It needs repair work but luckily it's all cosmetic, BUT it has a contingent offer. We want to go in and offer 170,000 with no conditions but we don't know If it will work. I told Rod I would not move to Henderson unless he found my dream house and low and behold he found it. I guess If we are meant to be there we will be there right? UGH! Anyway I have 4 assignments due in my one class in the next 3 weeks so I probably won't update for a bit. LOL I got to keep baby Nick Friday night and he is so freakin cute I couldn't put him down. He's walking and talking, well sort of, OMG he's such a lovey!! Business is still going strong, thank goodness, I stopped drinking all soda and I'm hungrier than ever which sucks massive butt!!! I am slowly working through that. DANG YOU COKE COMPANY!! LOL However since I stopped drinking Diet soda I have not bled AT ALL!!! Coincidence? Doubt it! I hope everyone is doing well and happy. There are so many more things on my mind but I really have to start my school work! Keep on Keepin on people!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment