Monday, February 11, 2013

Scared

How is everyone? School is going great! It's busy but I love it. We are ready to buy a house so the looking continues. Rod wants to move to Henderson and the house we wanted is under contract and now he is turning down every house I point out in our ward and says it's too old. I said "your just making excuses because you want to move us to deep Henderson, almost to Boulder City, and I promised the kids we wouldn't move them again until they get out of school". We will see who wins! Kids are doing great. Business is really good. Me not so well. I went to the doctor on Friday for my girly bleeding, for those of you who don't know I have been bleeding for two months now. The news is not good. He said that my Uterus is really big and that sometimes uterus's have expiration dates and they have done there job and are worn out. What does that mean? Well I have a biopsy and an in depth ultrasound this Friday. Biopsy to rule out endometrial and uterine cancer. (I know I'm freaking out too.) The ultrasound to determine If just my uterus needs to be taken out and not the ovaries too. That's right I am probably going to have to have my uterus removed!! I keep wondering If I caused all this, my emergency appendectomy in 2010, my miscarriage in 2011 and now this. I can't help but think If I would have taken care of my body better and not gained any weight or If I should have eatin all organic. So many things are going through my head, the main one being...I DON'T want cancer! My doctor said my chances are low and that they Will probably just have to remove my uterus. Major surgery doesn't sound like fun either but at least I'm done having kids and I was blessed with my 5 beautiful babies. I will keep you posted after my appointment on Friday, assuming I don't get terrible news and can't function. Keep on Keepin on people. Be thankful for good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment